Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Founder's Day 2017!  (Read 212722 times)
YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2017, 11:15:03 PM »

Technically it was still 24 where i am when i wrote this post

Happy Founder Day! Hope everyone is enjoying it! and that your Download fodler are suffering as much <3

PumpkinZombie

Broken Curses: Two sets of Skirts for your Teens. It comes in 8 CuriousB's Colours (Caramel, GreenOlive, Jet, Milk, Maple, Seashell, Ocean and Terracotta) Both comes with black tights. Meshes only have Fatmorph. The Heels, are Amaryll's but i made them a bit shorter and rised the heel just a bit to make them look "cuter".

Credits:
Meshes: Elexis, Amaryll, SerenityFall
Textures: Elexis, Amaryll, SerenityFall
Colours: CuriousB

Everywhere I Go: These are the Family Fun Shorts for Teens made shorter with tweed like texture and Pixicat's Oxfords. It Comes in six colours (Black, Grey, Brown, Beige, blue, Green) and with black tights.  Mesh only has Fatmorph

Credits:
Meshes: Eaxis, Pixicat
Textures: Pixicat, Amaryll

Autumn Lily: I love Keomi Lily Jeans, and wanted another shoe option for them. Again, it comes with Amaryl's edited oxford, and the jean comes in 4 colours. Mesh haves only Fatmorph

Credits:
Meshes: Amaryll, Keoni
Textures: Eaxis

Ink And Old Paper for Teens: Some time ago i made an adult version of these, and believed they could be useful for teens teens too. All come with black or brown shoes option, but the tights, stocking and leggings are all black.

Credits:
Meshes: Amaryll, Eaxis
Textures: Amaryll

Morning Dreamer: A Top only dress for Teen Girls made out of Amaryll's Safary's shirt. It comes in eight CuriousB's colours and the mesh does have a fatmorph.

Credits
Meshes: Amaryll, Eaxis
Textures: Amaryll, Eaxis

Pumpkin

Feeling Good: I always liked these capris, but with converse, so here they're! They're four pants for your teens boys, all in jean. The Mesh have only a Fatmorph.

Credits
Meshes: Amaryll, Trapping
Textures: Eaxis

What He Said: Amaryll's Boyfriend Jeans converted for TM, thanks to Trapping adult male conversion. Comes in four jean colours, for both; docs and Converse. The Mesh only has a fatmorph.

Credits
Meshes: Amaryll, Trapping
Textures: Eaxis, Amaryll

Dark Streets: Some Classy Jeans for your teens, with Pixicat docs and Cosette's textures.

Credits
Meshes: Pixicat, Javiera
Textures: Pixicat, Cosette

Evening Breeze; Another thing that i needed to convert for teens, these Shirt and Jean combos come with three different shirts, each with four recolour (Black, Blue, Brown and Green). The mesh comes with fatmorph, and the clothing is classified as Everyday.

Credits
Meshes: Trapping, Amaryll, Kayleigh
Textures: Amaryll, MorkMork

Download Clothing
MEDIAFIRE || SIMFILESHARE

Pumpkin

All the meshes are included on the download folder, except Nanashi's Picnic Table so go grab it! Everything on the set is either retextured in PirateWoods, or Recoloured in YLS colours. You can see close up of the different objects clicking the links adobe.

Download BuyMode

Pumpkin

Download Bonus

Pumpkin

Download Everything
MEDIAFIRE || SimFileShare

WitchyBubble
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:21:27 PM by YanderePlum » Logged

kaieir
Lurker
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »

So many awesome gifts everyone! Cheesy

my simblr
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2017, 12:27:07 AM »

OOOH Yandere!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Cheesy Thanks so much! Grin

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2017, 10:47:08 AM »

Love all the bottoms, Yandere!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2017, 01:51:53 PM »

< drools on the screen >

Awesome stuff everyone!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2017, 05:18:16 PM »

It's my pleasure to share furbyq's gifts on their behalf Heart burp

Quote from: furbyq

The first thing I made for Founder's Day was a skin blend! Comes in custom flavor only and 8 natural shades.

Credits: Mouseyblue, Pooklet.

Download Luminous Skin Blend!

The next thing I made was some makeup! 2 lip sets and 1 blush, with and without freckles included. That's supposed to say "Bliss Blush" but I used the worst font. Grin

Download Founder's Day Makeup!

To finish off my gift, I made some creepy cute painting recolors!! All of them use meshes by Shoukeir, which are included.

Download Founder's Day Paintings!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2017, 06:19:15 PM »

Very nice, Furbyq~~

TheCrimsonSparkles
Gutter Punk

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2017, 05:32:58 AM »

Happy Founder's Day to everyone! I hope you all enjoy the gift from me  Smiley
I prepared some 3t2 conversions and RCs. Here are the pics and the lists of objects below them.

1. Mari's 60's sofa conversion. There are 7 recolors. SWATCH
2. Mari's Ficus Lyrata conversion. It includes 3 meshes - large, medium and small, each of them have one additional recolor. SWATCH
3. Milla's Modernica Ceramics conversion - Funnel, Cylinder, Cylinder Low, Hex, Bullet and Wok. There are 5 recolors of them. SWATCH
4. Veranka's Ytterbium Painting recolors. There are 6 ones, mesh is included. SWATCH

5. Mari's Skamya Massless Bench conversion. It comes as a table and have 2 recolors (one by me). SWATCH

6. Theblue142's Misc Round Pillow conversion. I choose not all recolors and added a few own ones. SWATCH
7. Lis0's Leaning Wall Art conversion. I picked 12 recolors which I liked. SWATCH

8. Mxims Mac Deco 2016 conversion (I converted Mari's version from TS3 and added her and my own recolors). SWATCH
Also in this pic you can again see my recolor of Veranka's Ytterbium painting.

All the meshes and a collection file are included.

Have a nice day and enjoy! xx
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:20:08 AM by TheCrimsonSparkles » Logged

JodelieJodelie
Undead

~ JJ ~

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2017, 07:53:46 AM »

Thanks for all the awesome stuff, everyone. What would we do without you?

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2017, 09:48:16 AM »

OOH Very nice gifts, TheCrimsonSparkles! Grin Cheesy

Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2017, 03:53:05 PM »

Hey everybody! Today's my day to share, I'm thrilled to be a part of this fun event! Everyone's gifts so far have been fabulous  Smiley

First, 6 hair retextures in Io's Pooklet v3 & DigitalBabes texture blend. They come in these colors, naturals except grays are binned but not familied.

Top row, left to right:
Raon 79: Angles | Download
Peggy Fh100827: Angles | Download
Newsea Desperate: Angles | Download

Bottom row:
Peggy October 09 Gift: Angles | Download
Helga 87: Angles | Download
Newsea Rough Sketch: Angles | Download

DOWNLOAD ALL HAIR

Half Moon Love: 8 space-themed necklaces for AF, AM, TF, & TM on Aikea Guinea's triple choker mesh and oph3lia & CuriousB's teen conversions. Pendants from ThePendantIsland on Etsy.

DOWNLOAD Half Moon Love

Lola in Lace: lace retextures of Io's Lola dress in 9 colors. (Swatch | Detail)

DOWNLOAD Lola in Lace

Brighter Than The Sun: Trapping's edit of fakepeeps7's romper for CF in 8 of Huning's Pony colors and 5 cute patterns. (Swatch)

DOWNLOAD Brighter Than The Sun

Jessy's 3t2 beanbag chair in 28 assorted solids and 14 patterns. (Swatch)

DOWNLOAD Jessy Beanbag Chair Recolors

Evenstar: 28 walls with a subtle, elegant pattern and Shastakiss's moulding in colors by Aelia & CuriousB. Found under wallpaper. (Swatch)

DOWNLOAD Evenstar Walls | Mac-compatible version

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

All necessary meshes are included and the files have been compressorized. Enjoy!  Cheesy

Credits:
Meshes-
Aikea Guinea, CuriousB, Helga, Io, Jessy, Newsea, oph3lia, Peggy, Raon, Trapping
Textures-
amidnighteaparty @ deviantArt, fakepeeps7, Io, Jessy, Shastakiss, ThePendantIsland @ Etsy, WallpaperDirect.com
Patterns-
Anomalin, Array of Lilly, Eonscintilla, hiver, HopeFull, incal, Praxicalidocious, Weirdy, & yoksel @ COLOURlovers; littlemilemakers & kristinnohe @ Spoonflower
Color actions-
Aelia, Almighty Hat, Aweeshie, CuriousB, Furbyq, Hermit Fox, Huning, Io, Nyren, Pooklet

Extra thanks to Shastakiss for helping me with my first wall set!  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 01:37:20 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2017, 08:18:24 PM »

Beautiful gifts, Mrs_MQuve!! Cheesy

saricoya
Oh, sweet dissident!
Undead

Is that you, Alice?

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2017, 10:06:45 AM »

Hello lovelies!

There are a whole lot of hard acts to follow in this thread, but I'm going to try!

One of my very favorite sites back in the day was SimplyStyling, Jope and Suza had some mad talent. Sadly the site is gone, and my tastes have changed enough that I rarely ever use any of those awesome meshes anymore - mostly due to odd non-matching colors/textures, un-repositoried things that should be, and my own lazy unwillingness to recolor 8,594,321 things separately.

My gift to you hopes to address those issues, and breathe some new life in to some really fabulous and underutilized pretties.

Part 1: Plants!

Every pot and plant that has one has been slaved to the Musee vase collection from BG, instead of my usual OFB Wildflowers, for two reasons.
1. I wanted things as user-friendly as possible, and this makes the majority of them BG compatible.
And 2. I wanted the option for glass some of the time on some of the things.

A new default for the Musee vase collection is included, which combines the four terracotta and the clear and blue glass textures from Shasta's OFB defaults and two carnival glass textures of my own in teal and purple, as well as editing the white calla to be less yellow and fixing the leaf on the other to be green instead of red.

The multiple sized versions of plants have been further repositoried to each other, and all plants have 6 recolors.
Grass/leaf textures are Jope's from other objects or mine.
Flowers are recolored in Blue, Green, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow (using original recolors where possible) Plus a couple of my own new or previous recolors.

Everything that could be has been slaved to the EAxis plants they were based on, with the old recolors applied to the base objects where applicable.

The one exception is GardenPlant 3 (based on the rubber tree), which as is will work with or without Hafi's CEP.
Recolors would have made that a dependency, and there was only one to begin with.

Bedroom 8 Flowers (seen in the Kicker pic) requires Ikea,
Suza's Reading Corner Flowers requires Pets,
and Suza's Landscape Bowl 3 requires OFB
Requirements are reflected in file names.

I've also converted 25 of Jope & Suza's vase textures onto the Musee vase collection.

Everything is clearly labeled with appended names,
you Can Not use original versions and mine together,

I've purposely avoided the commonly modified plants that others have used,
so these work perfectly fine along side both
hokadk47's Small potted plants
and either tombstoneoflife&death or Klaartje's version of their Repotted & repositoried ones.

General Caveats : I haven't remapped any of this so there might be some minor issues with stretching or seams or other weirdness in general.
It is the nature of the beast that some textures look better on some objects than others.

There is a seam with Shasta's red terracotta on the Africa pots, for example, and the orchid vases are especially stretchy.

Likewise the glass will look strange on some of the planters, but that was the compromise I made to have either glass or whatever on the rest of the vases.

Have Some Plants!

Part 2 : Furniture and things!

All of the Fabric for all of the following takes textures form Jonesi's BedBalnket.

The Metal Set above is also repositoried to Garden 6's Chair

All of the Wooden furniture is repositoried to Living 4's Table.

The Wheeled Tables/Bench are repositoried to Bedroom 1's sofa,
The Wicker Chairs to the Living 9 chair
Both of which use the same textures as the Wood Set, so everything will match.

The lamp bases are all repositored to Bedroom 4's Tablelamp.

I've also slaved Tiramisu's 3 round rugs to Ikea's Ringum Rug.
There's a new default for that featuring slightly edited colors and Tiramisu's texture, since I found the original to be a little flat.
6 of Jope and Suza's recolors for those have been applied to Ringum.

And I've transferred 30 of Jope and Suza's fabric textures to Jonesi's BedBlanket.
Most of these are straight conversions, I've only altered to make them tileable and to fix minor scaling issues.

Heart burpThere are another 20-ish meshes included
(2 beds, a wall towel, a couple blankets and a bunch of pillows and cushions) not pictured that are all now slaved to JBB.

General Caveats (again): I haven't remapped any of this so there might be some minor issues with stretching or seams or other weirdness in general.
It is the nature of the beast that some textures look better on some objects than others.

This will be especially noticeable with strongly grained woods or busy patterns, and is mostly apparent on table legs.
Obviously it wasn't noticeable enough to matter to me or my testers, but worth mentioning if that sort of thing bothers you.

All Masters are labeled so and can be seen in the Kicker pic
Also in the Kicker image:
The hammock is repositoried to Wood
The Orchids are slaved to Musee and repositoried to each other
And the one lonely plant is just recolored in the same 6 textures as the rest of the plants.

Everything is Compressed
Names have been appended
Recolors are labeled via swatches,
Swatches and preview are included
My versions and originals Can Not be used together

Credit and Thanks to Jope, Suza, Tiramisu, and Shastakiss.

Download Stuff and Things!

That was a lot of text  pupy
Please tell me if anything is wonky, and Happy Founder's Day!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:15:57 PM by saricoya » Logged

Come on, apocalypse...
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2017, 12:27:37 PM »

Awesome update, Saricoya!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2017, 05:16:35 PM »

Beccabear, everything is so pretty!! Drool I love the patterns of everything.
ClericalRodent, wow! I love the theme of everything and I can't wait for my sims to make some pretty things. Cheesy
Yandere, oooooh! Everything is so lovely, I'm not quite sure where to begin! But thank you for all the lovely gifts! Smiley
Furbyq, everything is so fantastic, wow!! Thanks so much for everything. Heart burp
Mrs_MQuve, oh wow, those necklaces are to die for! Thanks for all the excellent things. Grin
Saricoya, my backyards are usually really neglected, but your gifts are inspiring me to do more! Thanks! Smiley

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: