Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2017.03 - Default Replacements  (Read 173015 times)
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2017, 01:52:02 PM »

defaults

recolors

bg value floor and table lamps
The chrome lamps are a little brighter since I took the previews and I included the rest of the Pushing Daisies recolors

sfs - mediafire
AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2017, 02:42:51 AM »

One last set before the end of the theme...

ambodysmokingjacketep7 and afbodydressscarfglovesep7, the attire of the Film and Literature hobby club leaders, replaced by recolors of Veranka's 3t2 Nerd Chic and Boho Slip conversions.  Boho Slip recolor is YanderePlum (?) retexture with Xandher tights; Nerd Chic is my own quick recolor.

DOWNLOAD FILM&LIT REPLACEMENTS

afbodydressabovekneehooded replaced with a shoe-swapped version of Rented-Space's conversion of the Hailey Hoodie dress (I felt the flats were a little too formal for this outfit, so I swapped them with age-converted versions of the shoes from the BV tfcamper outfit).

DOWNLOAD HOODIE DRESS DEFAULTS

Finally, a "3&3" default set for afbodymaternityshirtpants (three each of three different meshes.
1: The blackviolet, grapevine, and navyrust recolors replaces with a shoeswap of Feenkitty's pregmorphed version of H&M's ethnicblousecapris, with Jessica's textures.
2: The brightgreen, brightpurple and brightred recolors replaced with Remi's edit of Shinasims' defaults on my shoeswap of the afbodymaternityshirtpants mesh.
3: The fall, winter, and spring recolors replaced with recolors of HP's sundress mesh in three CuriousB colors.

DOWNLOAD MATERNITY REPLACEMENTS

Button:
io
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2017, 12:43:32 PM »

Just one of my current default projects made it in time for this year's March theme, for shame! It's a replacement for tf hipmicrominiskirt.

I kept the original skirt mesh, just added caballeros, approximately 5ish million denier tights and new textures all over in general. Here's how all four recolors look in bodyshop.

I'm also uploading a custom version here, however anyone making recolors should note I put the shoe texture inside the mesh to save some space, and linked recolor txmts to that. Ehh, I'm trying out new concepts.

Anyway yeah, four colours, fat morph, everything's been compressorized, everything should work but if not, let me know!

Credits: Skeletontea, pixicat

Download at SFS: default // custom
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:48:55 PM by io » Logged

serabiet @ tumblr - downloads masterlist @ tumblr
TOU: All I ask is credit and maybe a link, other than that go wild. No ad links!
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2017, 03:00:00 PM »

Love the clothes defaults guys!
Much better looking lamps Shasta!  Cheesy

Offering #2!

Freetime Walls and Floors Defaulted!

Wall Credits:
71robert13
pamsthemes
parsimonious
yandereplumsim
celebkiriedhel

Floor Credits:
Onyxmoon000
71robert13

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 02:00:48 AM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

Marja
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2017, 06:49:20 PM »

Everything looks great guys! I love defaults and I can't believe there still so much to replace.

I made a new set of manternity replacements, because there have been so many nice male outfits lately.

For the first one I mashed together a top by Esotheria and bottoms by MDP. Next are a top by Amaryll and bottoms by Olivemuenda. The third outfit was made by SerenityFall. The outfits also have fat morphs and they're categorized as everyday wear as well as maternity, for easy buying in game. Don't forget to delete your old replacements if you have them. Compressorized.

Cidira
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2017, 11:33:15 PM »

Okay, sneaking in just under the wire -- it's still the 31st for a few more minutes! I did not get most of the things I considered working on for this theme even STARTED, let alone close to finished, but I dug this up for you all and even added on a little bonus.

A long long time ago (like, 2008 maybe) I started making a full skintone set to be the only set I used in my game, and a slightly less long time ago (2012) I uploaded the naturals to MTS2. It's a 21-shade geneticized and townified natural skintone set in a mostly-Maxis-match style, with defaults. I love it to death and it is, indeed, the only skintone set I use in my own game. But I've never uploaded any of my supernaturals, because I wanted to do the whole set at once (at least, all the ones I actually use -- my witch defaults are invisible and I may go the same way for vamps) and the werewolf was tripping me up (plus now I'm questioning some of the decisions I made about the zombie and plantsim skins five years later, ugh). But my alien default has been ready to go forever, so I'm sharing it now, and as an added bonus I've thrown in a version of DigitalAngels' third eye to match this skintone and my alien eye default of choice, Rensim Mayday.

I hate making preview images, so this is all you get for the alien tone itself, sorry:

But you can see a bit more about how the skintone set as a whole looks on the MTS2 upload, and like the naturals it's based on the Maxis LIFOs with separate textures for everything Maxis made separate textures for (just about every gender, age, and fitness state has unique textures), with details from Louis/Simcribbling, Rensim, HP, ASK, and Lunar Eclipse -- the natural and alien tones are identical except for the color. (The color is based on the alien tone from Simcribbling Self-MakeUp, because I'm old-school like that.) It is Barbie below the waist, as you can see, but both genders have nipples. The third eye is a pair of layerable blushes (eye and lid, because the original by DA comes in various mix and match skintones and eye colors).

[ DOWNLOAD (Extra)Ordinary Alien Default with bonus Third Eye ]
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: