Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anva eyebrow defaults  (Read 18809 times)
Metatwaddle
The Voice of God
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« on: September 15, 2008, 07:52:48 AM »

I've looked around the interwebs a little and couldn't find these. It looks like nobody has made them.

I'd like defaults of these eyebrows by Anva, with the male brows for bushy and the femme brows for tweezed. There are a bunch of different shades, so here is what I want for each hair color:

Blonde: Gold Blonde (in the femme section the Body Shop label is "golden blonde" and some other color has the label "gold blonde", but the packages you want are both called GoldBlonde in the filenames)
Brown: Medium Brown for femme, Brown for male (they are actually the same color, and femme!brown corresponds to male!darkbrown... there were some labeling problems with this set)
Black: Black
Red: Dark Red
Elder gray (if you can make one): White

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 09:51:35 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Dreamwidth

Hand by hand we shule us take, And joye and blisse shule we make
Viviane
Undead Extraordinaire
Macabre Miscreant

Coming back to life, from Zombie World

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Well, I'm pretty sure I messed up doing this preview image by cutting and pasting the wrong colors maybe from Anva's own brows preview, I'm not sure, but you can be sure that I exported carefully the right textures you requested, the default colors you requested and tested them all in game, but I forgot to take pictures, so I had to do it like that.:/

Credit for Brows: goes all to the wonderful Anva. ^^ As always, do whatever, just don't upload to paysites, TSR, the Exchange.^^

Default female brows as tweased, male default as bushy and combed (if you don't want the combed one, just delete the package with combed in its name):

Download

mod note: new link courtesy of mogran
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:32:37 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Metatwaddle
The Voice of God
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:26:23 AM »

Wow, I posted these so long ago I thought the request had been forgotten in the depths of page 3 or whatever. I really appreciate this. Thanks so much, Viviane!

Dreamwidth

Hand by hand we shule us take, And joye and blisse shule we make
Viviane
Undead Extraordinaire
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:45:13 AM »

No problem, you're welcome. I just happen to see it and as I had already done something like this for myself, it was just a matter of changing textures. If you noticed I happen to pick one that's not to your liking, let me know and I'll fix it. Or if you want some other for combed.^^

CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »

I just tried these out earlier and they're looking really good in my game, so I thank you, too!

Default replacements are so making the apocalypse easier to bear Grin

Viviane
Undead Extraordinaire
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »

You bet! Bring on the apocalypse! XDD One of the things that bothered me most was those parents really good looking, with nice brows, and when they had kids, they were born with those maxis eyebrows from hell. It really drove me crazy, too.^^

mogran
Gutter Punk

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 06:58:47 PM »

New link:

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/299925/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: